Our Strategic Priorities
Over the past three years Cornerstone has been committed to deepening our services for greater impact, advancing our voice and presence on the issue of family violence, and fostering a resilient and robust organization through our 2018-2020 Strategic Plan. We have successfully completed this plan, meeting or exceeding our strategic imperatives. We are now taking the time to regroup, and will begin our next strategic planning process in September 2021.
Please see below for our previous strategic plan.
See what is making headlines with Cornerstone by reviewing our media releases:
- November is Woman Abuse Prevention Month: Raising the Flag to End Gender-Based Violence Across Ontario
- County And Community Partners Undertake Enumeration
- Walk A Mile Returns for 14th Year
- Smile Cookie For Cornerstone
- Home Depot Cobourg Raises Bug Bucks via Orange Door
- Virtual Walk A Mile Sets New Record
- Demand for Domestic Violence Supports in Northumberland Expected to “Skyrocket”