As we ring in the New Year we are very excited to launch The New Year, New Hope: 100 Nights Challenge. Through this new initiative, running from January 1st until December 31st 2019, we are asking the community to help raise funds to support the vital work we carry out with women and children impacted by family violence. Let’s all make a violence free future a part of our resolutions. Make a pledge to make a change – donate today
Join us Thursday, March 5th, 2020 to celebrate and empower women at the 4th Annual International Women’s Day Luncheon. We will bring the community together to celebrate on a day dedicated to respect, appreciation, and love towards women for their professional, economic, political and social achievements.
Thank you to all who participated, supported and cheered us on as we walked the long mile on Saturday September 29th! Together we raised over $45,000 for Cornerstone! See you next year!
Gift of Giving
Each Christmas you help make the holiday season brighter for local women and children at Cornerstone and we’re grateful for your continued support. With your help, our families become inspired to remain positive, knowing they will have access to the resources they need to move out of danger and into a violence free future.
- Cornerstone Receives 100+ Women With Heart Grant
- Wrapped In Courage Campaign Returns
- Room Revealed - Cornerstone Unveils Completed 100+ WWH Grant Project
- Cornerstone Recruits Good M.E.N. for New Initiative
- 89.7 Holiday Drive for Cornerstone Wraps
- Home Depot's Orange Door Project Raises $2,987 for Cornerstone
- Self-Defense Pilot Program Stand-Up, Stay-Strong Launches at CCI
- Cornerstone Announces Women's Day Celebration
- Healing Hands Booklet Not Endorsed By Cornerstone
- Cobourg Police Recruit Cornerstone for Violence Against Women Response Enhancement Project