As we ring in the New Year we are very excited to launch The New Year, New Hope: 100 Nights Challenge. Through this new initiative, running from January 1st until December 31st 2019, we are asking the community to help raise funds to support the vital work we carry out with women and children impacted by family violence. Let’s all make a violence free future a part of our resolutions. Make a pledge to make a change – donate today
Join us Thursday, March 7th, 2019 to celebrate and empower women at the 3rd Annual International Women’s Day Luncheon. We will bring the community together to celebrate on a day dedicated to respect, appreciation, and love towards women for their professional, economic, political and social achievements. Guests will enjoy…
We invite you to join us Saturday September 28th, 2019 as Cornerstone Family Violence Prevention Centre calls upon all the good men, women and children of Northumberland County to take to the streets as a part of our 11th Annual Walk A Mile In Her Shoes® event. We hope you will help us bring the community to their feet as we march down King St. raising eyebrows and awareness to support and prevent family violence….
Gift of Giving
Each Christmas you help make the holiday season brighter for local women and children at Cornerstone and we’re grateful for your continued support. With your help, our families become inspired to remain positive, knowing they will have access to the resources they need to move out of danger and into a violence free future.
- Cornerstone Receives 100+ Women With Heart Grant
- Wrapped In Courage Campaign Returns
- Room Revealed - Cornerstone Unveils Completed 100+ WWH Grant Project
- Cornerstone Recruits Good M.E.N. for New Initiative
- 89.7 Holiday Drive for Cornerstone Wraps
- Home Depot's Orange Door Project Raises $2,987 for Cornerstone
- Self-Defense Pilot Program Stand-Up, Stay-Strong Launches at CCI
- Cornerstone Announces Women's Day Celebration
- Healing Hands Booklet Not Endorsed By Cornerstone
- Cobourg Police Recruit Cornerstone for Violence Against Women Response Enhancement Project