Ride for a Reason Registration
Thank you for your interest in the 2021 Ride for a Reason. Please read the waiver below prior to completing the registration form. **please note we have changed the date and the Ride will take place on Saturday August 21, 2021**
PLEASE READ THE RULES FOR THE RIDE CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING:
- All participants MUST pre-register for the event. Persons will not be permitted to join ride groups on the day of the event.
- All participants must provide the following on the day of the event:
- Valid drivers license
- Valid ownership
- Valid proof of insurance
- Valid trail pass or day pass
- License plate properly mounted to machine
- Participants must pass through a tech inspection point prior to start. All participating machines must have functioning brakes, lights, suspension and seatbelts (if installed).
- Any ATV carrying a passenger MUST be a legal, built 2-up machine. OR have approved foot rests installed.
- Passengers MUST be over the age of 8 AND be able to reach foot rests.
- All riders and passengers MUST have and wear, a DOT approved helmet, at all times, when operating machine.
- Riders will remain with their respective groups during the entirety of the event. Riders and passengers will be given a start time and MUST check out at the end of the ride for accountability and safety.
- When loading/unloading and within the registration area, all participants and volunteers MUST wear a face covering as per COVID-19 health regulations. Remain 6’ apart and do not linger in groups.
- Participants will load machines and leave start/end area upon completion of the event.
- Absolutely NO alcohol or drugs are permitted for the duration of this event. Failure to follow this rule will result in participants removal from the event.