Gift of Giving
Celebrate the season with the Gift of Giving! Help make the holiday season brighter for local women and children at Cornerstone by collecting items from the Wish List. With your help, our families become inspired to remain positive, knowing they will have access to the resources they need to move out of danger and into a violence free future.
Together, we can create the picture perfect holiday for many families this holiday season and continue our commitment of providing a safe place for our families… a place where hope can take root and grow.
If you would like to contribute non perishable food items or unwrapped new items to support basic necessities and daily living at the shelter, please refer to our Wish List. Donations can be dropped off to the following locations:
- Cornerstone Family Violence Prevention Centre, 40 Swayne Street, Cobourg Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm
- Shoppers Drug Mart, 270 Spring Street, Cobourg Open 7 days a week until 10 pm
- Downey Pharmacy, 3 King St. E, Colborne Open 7 days a week until 5pm
- Circa 1818, 8 Strathy Rd Unit #3, Cobourg, ON K9A 5J7 Open Monday to Sunday 10am to 6pm
- The Grubby Barber Shop, 27 King St W, Cobourg, ON K9A 2M1, Drop off between 10am and 2pm Tuesday through Saturday