Why Support Us
Top 10 Reasons to take action
- You know that breaking the cycle of family violence is key to ending violence against women
- You want to give hope to women and children who are impacted by family violence
- It is important to you to provide help right in Northumberland County
- Every year in Canada, an estimated 362,000 children witness or experience family violence
- You believe that youth violence prevention programs enhance personal and community safety by helping to foster attitudes and skills that promote healthy, respectful relationships.
- You know someone who has been impacted by family violence
- You want your money to make a difference in your community
- You are concerned that, on average every 6 days in Canada a woman is murdered by her partner.
- You want to help create a community where our mothers, sisters, aunts, nieces and daughters are valued and safe
- You want to make a long term difference. By helping to break the cycle of family violence you become part of the solution.
To learn more about the ways you can support Cornerstone contact Carly today.