Kilometers for Kids: Building Mental Wellness
Join Rebound Child & Youth Services on Sunday, October 14th at Presqu’ile Provincial Park for a scenic run to support the On-TRAC program. On-TRAC is a program that helps youth develop emotional and anger awareness, and interpersonal problem-solving skills.
With 1, 5 and 11k options the event is fun and family friendly.
Visit kilometersforkids.ca for more information and to register. Early Bird Pricing and Group Rates apply!
- Cornerstone Receives 100+ Women With Heart Grant
- Wrapped In Courage Campaign Returns
- Room Revealed - Cornerstone Unveils Completed 100+ WWH Grant Project
- Cornerstone Recruits Good M.E.N. for New Initiative
- 89.7 Holiday Drive for Cornerstone Wraps
- Home Depot's Orange Door Project Raises $2,987 for Cornerstone
- Self-Defense Pilot Program Stand-Up, Stay-Strong Launches at CCI
- Cornerstone Announces Women's Day Celebration
- Healing Hands Booklet Not Endorsed By Cornerstone
- Cobourg Police Recruit Cornerstone for Violence Against Women Response Enhancement Project