Join Us! Register Today!
We invite you to join us Saturday, June 17, 2017 as Cornerstone Family Violence Prevention Centre calls upon all the good men of Northumberland County to take to the streets as a part of our 10th Annual Walk A Mile In Her Shoes® event…
Cancel the caterer! Bag the band! Forget the flowers!
This year, take the price of a gala ticket ($125) and donate a night of shelter to a woman or child in Northumberland County. A night free from family violence. A night to feel safe. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Cornerstone’s essential…
Thank you to all who attended our 1st Annual International Women’s Day Luncheon at the Best Western Plus Cobourg Inn & Convention Centre. It was a lovely day with delicious food, great prizes and even better company. Thank you to…
- Cornerstone Receives 100+ Women With Heart Grant
- Wrapped In Courage Campaign Returns
- Room Revealed - Cornerstone Unveils Completed 100+ WWH Grant Project
- Cornerstone Recruits Good M.E.N. for New Initiative
- 89.7 Holiday Drive for Cornerstone Wraps
- Home Depot's Orange Door Project Raises $2,987 for Cornerstone
- Self-Defense Pilot Program Stand-Up, Stay-Strong Launches at CCI
- Cornerstone Announces Women's Day Celebration
- Healing Hands Booklet Not Endorsed By Cornerstone
- Cobourg Police Recruit Cornerstone for Violence Against Women Response Enhancement Project