Join us Thursday, March 8th, 2018 to celebrate and empower women at the 2nd Annual International Women’s Day Luncheon. We will bring the community together to celebrate on a day dedicated to respect, appreciation, and love towards women for their professional, economic, political and social achievements. Guests will enjoy…
Thanking All Good Men and Women!
The 10th Annual Walk A Mile In Her Shoes was a great success. 125 men, women and children took to the streets of Downtown Cobourg raising eyebrows, awareness and over $37,000 for Cornerstone! A BIG thank you to…
Make a significant difference in the lives of local children by donating to the Adeline Bulger Children’s Fund. Your contribbutions have a positive impact on the lives of local children who are fleeing family violence. Help every child have the chance to be a kid!
What will you be doing while you donate?
There’s no place like home… so why leave? Make a difference in the lives of local women and children this September without leaving the couch! We invite you to participate in the 7th Annual Nights of Shelter NON-Gala Fundraiser by sponsoring a night of shelter!
Gift of Giving
Each Christmas you help make the holiday season brighter for local women and children at Cornerstone and we’re grateful for your continued support. With your help, our families become inspired to remain positive, knowing they will have access to the resources they need to move out of danger and into a violence free future.
- Cornerstone Receives 100+ Women With Heart Grant
- Wrapped In Courage Campaign Returns
- Room Revealed - Cornerstone Unveils Completed 100+ WWH Grant Project
- Cornerstone Recruits Good M.E.N. for New Initiative
- 89.7 Holiday Drive for Cornerstone Wraps
- Home Depot's Orange Door Project Raises $2,987 for Cornerstone
- Self-Defense Pilot Program Stand-Up, Stay-Strong Launches at CCI
- Cornerstone Announces Women's Day Celebration
- Healing Hands Booklet Not Endorsed By Cornerstone
- Cobourg Police Recruit Cornerstone for Violence Against Women Response Enhancement Project