Cornerstone Connect Chat
What you should know
Cornerstone Connect is designed to keep you safe. However, nothing is 100% secure. When you chat online with us or text us, please make sure you’re using a device or computer that’s safe. If you think someone else could have installed spyware onto the device you’re using, you may not want to use this service.
Chat online now
About our online chat
This is the safest way to talk to us. Just type in the chat window to the left. When you connect with us, the first few messages you receive from us will be automated. These will give you more information about the service and our confidentiality policy.
Your conversations with our counsellors are confidential and secure. You can end the conversation at any time. Once it’s done, your chat history will be erased.
You can also text us at 289-210-4774. Our text and online chat service is available 7 days a week from noon to 8 pm. Your conversations with our counsellors are confidential and secure.
Tips to stay safe online
- Use private browsing / incognito mode when using our chat function
- Use a password on your phone or device
- Clear your browser history after your chat
- Delete your text history after texting us
- Don’t take screenshots
Reminder & Referrals
Cornerstone Connect is designed to support individuals seeking support within Northumberland County. If you are looking for support in other areas here are similar services you can access:
- Unsafeathomeottawa.ca – Ottawa | web-chat and texting available 7 days a week from 8:30 am to midnight
- www.idetermine.ca – Toronto | web-chat, phone, and texting available 24/7